Sharing and preserving data are central to protecting the integrity of science. DataHub, a Research Computing endeavor, provides tools and services to meet scientific data challenges at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL).
DataHub helps researchers address the full data life cycle for their institutional projects and provides a path to creating findable, accessible, interoperable, and reusable (FAIR) data products. Although open science data is a crucial focus of DataHub’s core services, we are interested in working with evidence-based data throughout the PNNL research community.
- Performance data catalog with metadata search and data (at rest) retrieval
- Ability to create or store custom metadata descriptions
- Data access authorization for restricted or embargoed data
- Data workflow and data repository integrations
- Data standards consultations
- Project data management plan creation and consultation for sponsor proposal submissions
- Globally unique persistent identifier generation, specifically Digital Object Identifiers
- Publication hosting
- De-identified data workflows